Words of A.W.Tozer

"Man's only claim to importance is that he was created in the divine image; in himself he is nothing."-A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

William Gurnall's Masterpiece


A few months ago, a friend of mine was telling me about a book that was next on his list to read. Being an intelligent Christian man whose recommendations I take to heart, I had to get a copy for myself.

Obviously, you can see 3 separate books...but don't be deceived. It is one book published into 3 volumes because it's over 900 pages long!

Too much for you? Swallow your fear, and get this book. I'm glad my copy is in 3 volumes and is a modernized abridgement. It makes it less intimidating for me to get through. I'm not even half way through the first volume and it's a absolutely AMAZING read. It has been said that if the Christian owned only 2 books...the Bible and this book...he would have all the information he needs to live his Christian life. I already can agree with this statement. It's perfect, simple, Biblical truth.

If the Bible is your sword, this book would be your dagger.

READ IT.

Fight the GOOD fight.

1 comment:

Itools Mobile Service said...

Excellent Article. Thanks for sharing... iPhone Service Center in Chennai